These sessions will engage people on the topic of wellbeing in the workplace. It will cover the impact that some choices today can have on their long-term health and that of their staff.
Sessions are designed to be fun and interactive.
This training provides Managers with:
- A greater awareness of wellbeing issues in the workplace
- Ability to spot the danger signs that perhaps a member of their team is struggling.
- Knowledge of how to carry out an intervention
- Know how to support as needed by the staff member.
- The tools to understand and support staff returning to work after an extended period of absence.
- How to manage their own wellbeing
By the end of the training managers will:
- Have a better understanding of the real issues surrounding wellbeing and dispelling any myths and stigmas
- Understand why wellbeing matters and the impact of work on health
- Understand the current increase in wellbeing issues and what can be done about it
- Understand the early warning signs and how to take action
- Learn how to start, what can be difficult conversations, and make them comfortable
- Know where to seek help and advice and what is available through the company
- Understand their own stress tolerance levels
- Have their own plan to manage stress
The training provides a practical toolkit for managing staff and making sure that their wellbeing is optimum. It is an experiential and practical approach for managers. It improves productivity and resilience.